BUILT IN 1938 and heritage listed
Since the early 1850's The Robin Hood Hotel has been located in its current position at the corner of Bronte and Carrington Roads. The Robin Hood Hotel of today was completed in July 1938 for Tooth and Co.
In designing the building, the architect made full use of the corner position, giving the building a most imposing appearance. The light colour of the bricks above the awning, and the light tiles from the footpath to the roof of the awning gives the building a brightness by day that is at once attractive. At night, floodlighting makes the hotel a picture.